Office Pride cares about your employees, about our employees and about everyone’s work environment!
Green cleaning can be as economical as traditional cleaning. Research has proven that improving the Indoor Environmental Quality of a building improves employee performance, reduces allergen responses and reduces absenteeism along with other building related health concerns. Workers are more productive in a “green clean” environment. In a typical office this can equate to significant savings through reducing loss of productivity.
Office employers, building owners are not the only beneficiaries when their tenants and staff are healthy. Customers prefer cleanliness to. In fact cleanliness [especially floors and restrooms] is the most important customer satisfaction metric over all other environmental attributes. Green Cleaning can also reduce costs and increase the lifespan of the facility by extending carpet and hard floor life.
Office Pride Cares about Customers, Employees, and the Environment
- Green cleaning is often as economical as traditional cleaning. Office Pride offers flexible cleaning schedules based on your needs.
- Green cleaning increases occupants’ health and productivity, as well as increasing the lifespan of the facility and preserving the environment.
- In addition to using nontoxic chemicals, Office Pride employees are equipped with advanced equipment to facilitate green cleaning, such as microfiber mops and cloths, high filtration vacuums, and specific vacuum attachments.
- Our uniformed employees take pride in an award-winning safety record. Office Pride is fully bonded and insured and OSHA compliant. Material Safety Data Sheets are always kept on-site.
- Office Pride is uniquely qualified to clean floors, windows, carpets, restrooms, upholstery, miniblinds, and much more in a green way.
- Office Pride will also attend to any other special requests you may have.
Office Pride understands cleaning chemicals and the processes that affect the indoor environmental quality of a facility. Office Pride uses state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and some of the safest and most effective certified commercial cleaning chemicals – not less effective (and less expensive) retail store cleaners.
We like to say our cleaners are toilet trained but they are also uniquely trained and qualified to “green clean” floors, windows, carpets, restrooms, upholstery, window treatments and more to make your buildings and offices beautiful from floor to ceiling. Our unique Color Coded Cleaning System eliminates the potential for cross contamination between restrooms and offices, exam rooms, customer areas, waiting rooms, lobbies, etc.